Tuesday, January 04, 2005

space jerk

so it's been a while. i was everyday with this for a while but then i had off of work for a while too. pretty much this office is my only access to the internet that presents itself regularly. and i like that. not having it at home has been the best. it's makes me feel like it's the first time again. when you have the hook-up at home where you eat and sleep and do everything else, it becomes so routine that you don't even appreciate it. soon you start to interface with it in the same boring way night after night. but having to get it outside my home has opened up a whole wide world of opportunity. i find myself browsing pages i never thought i'd be interested in and you know what.... it's really fun.

yea....

anyway, the bathroom i usually use while at work is located in this classeroom across the hall from my office that is never used escept to teach kids es at like 6:00, but... it's becoming an incme tax assistance site. so that means it's gonna have people in it all day long and i won't be bale to take shits there cause i'll feel too embarassed. it's a really small room and the bathroom is right off it. and the girl who is gonna work there is this cute latina who gives me butterflies in my stomach. how am i supposed to deficate under those cirumstances. i mean, a wise man would say fuck it, i'm being paranoid, or uptight, or 'anal' [this is literal... no pun intended), but i think that i am finally acting like an architect. being more concearned with the quality of my environment i.e. how the surrounding effect me and my habit of taking long gratifying shits rather than have some knee jerk elation over the efficiency of using space verses not using it. huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home